From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 3:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Microsoft Support: Number??

Yes just called back and case was re-assigned.  Person I spoke to couldn't
reach remote tech support:  phone systems appeared down.  Must be an MS phone
system...

Did you properly define the case severity with the call router?

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com<mailto:br...@briandesmond.com>

c – 312.731.3132