What about ADAM?

From: andy <afo...@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 09:14:43
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: RE: simple gp issue

thanks guys, after years of pondering this problem, a solution
arises.  Although it doesnt mean much in my present position.
All I need now is a stripped down light weight DC and this mental
problem will be solved.

At 06:10 PM 1/4/2010, you wrote:
>Yes - Subnets, Sites, Site link, Drag/drop in that order.
>
>Thanks,
>Brian Desmond
>br...@briandesmond.com
>
>c - 312.731.3132

--------Andy-Ofalt---863-3449------405-Ag-Admin-Bldg------for more
information go  to http://ict.cas.psu.edu/Contacts.html  ----------
My little blurb to eat up bandwidth and make your mail box even larger
  The real problem is that IP, a connectionless protocol, was never
developed to be the universal protocol. ATM was developed to serve
that purpose and failed.