There are only three words that can explain how I hate bloatware and how to
deal with it...Make Adobe Bankrupt

2010/1/6 Stu Sjouwerman <s...@sunbelt-software.com>

> Hi Guys!
>
> (This is one of Stu's '30-second' surveys...)
>
> How do you feel about bloatware? We're looking for a slogan of just a few
> words, remember the one we had for CounterSpy?: "Hit Spyware Hard". Which
> phrase expresses best how you feel about bloatware? Feel free to use the
> textbox at the end if you think you have a better one. If that gets chosen,
> you'll get an exclusive VIPRE t-shirt with that slogan. Here is the link.
> Thanks so much in advance!!!
>
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V8F2RN9
>
> Warm regards,
>

> Stu Sjouwerman
> Co-Founder, Publisher, Sunbelt Media
> P: +1-727-562-0101 ext 218
> F: +1-727-562-5199
> s...@sunbelt-software.com

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."