don't forget Symantec

...Tim

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How do you feel about bloatware?

And Java...

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

There are only three words that can explain how I hate bloatware and how to
deal with it...Make Adobe Bankrupt
2010/1/6 Stu Sjouwerman
<s...@sunbelt-software.com<mailto:s...@sunbelt-software.com>>
Hi Guys!

(This is one of Stu's '30-second' surveys...)

How do you feel about bloatware? We're looking for a slogan of just a few
words, remember the one we had for CounterSpy?: "Hit Spyware Hard". Which
phrase expresses best how you feel about bloatware? Feel free to use the
textbox at the end if you think you have a better one. If that gets chosen,
you'll get an exclusive VIPRE t-shirt with that slogan. Here is the link.
Thanks so much in advance!!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V8F2RN9

Warm regards,

Stu Sjouwerman
Co-Founder, Publisher, Sunbelt Media
P: +1-727-562-0101 ext 218
F: +1-727-562-5199
s...@sunbelt-software.com<mailto:s...@sunbelt-software.com>

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly
to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."