From: Greg Olson [mailto:gol...@markettools.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 1:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How long to get a server?

X3

Usually I only have seen that if it's something new, or specific (2.93
proc on delay, but the 3.1 proc available now). Still your rep should of
contacted you after the delay, given you the reason, and given options.

That's one of the good reasons for having a good relationship with a
vendor, and one of the reasons we go with HP. Dell always seemed to
change reps and having to re-build the relationship every 3 months got
old pretty quickly.