Kewl - a $2 CR-2032 battery in a $5+ padded box with a $10+ shipping bill!
 Well, at least that 4-day wait saved you that 15-minute trip to the
grocery store...

This reminds me of the time we ordered 15 MS CALs for NT-4.  We got a huge
cardboard box.  Inside was lots of bubble wrap.  Inside this was 15 MS
software boxes (each about 2" thick).  Inside each of these was a
corregated spacer to fill the box.  Inside the spacers was an envelope.
Inside each envelope was a card that said something like "Microsoft
Windows NT4 Server Client Access License - One License".  (No wonder they
cost so much!)

         /\_/\
/ Richard ="= /