From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 4:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Had to share this...

So, in early December we ordered a nice little server from a large
computer vendor, which shall remain nameless (but whose initials are
D.E.L.L).

Yesterday we received the shipment - box one of one. It seemed, at
roughly 26lbs, a tad lighter than I expected, so I stay in the
receiving department and yes, they did.

They shipped the rail kit and the CD and all of the packing material,
but NO FREAKING SERVER!

I can laugh about it - a little bit - because it's not a time-critical
piece of equipment, but that's the first time this has happened to me.

Anyone else had this happen to them?

Our rep is on the case, but that's just wrong...

Kurt