We have a Micros unit that's been trouble free.

Can't remember the model off the top of my head.Four cams, DVR, network
interface, etc...

-sc

From: James Kerr [mailto:cluster...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 9:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: CCTV for store

Im looking for a some cameras, maybe a set of four, for a small store. I
need them to record to a DVR or PC and to be accessible via the Internet
for remote monitoring if needed. Anyone have any suggestions? I really
don't know much about this sort of thing but I've been tasked with it.

Thanks,

James