From: James Kerr [mailto:cluster...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 6:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: CCTV for store

Im looking for a some cameras, maybe a set of four, for a small store. I need
them to record to a DVR or PC and to be accessible via the Internet for remote
monitoring if needed. Anyone have any suggestions? I really don't know much
about this sort of thing but I've been tasked with it.

Thanks,

James

<<inline: image001.jpg>>