+1.

Kind of makes me sad the guy thinks he admining DHCP. I mean really,
how often do you touch it?
I would just say that if you have a corp standard, follow it. Be it
Windows or any other flavor. Pick one and standardize (which you have
done). That's a hard argument for someone when 90% of the company is
already following it.

Sent from my mobile device