From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:12 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Why SQL. (Was: VIPRE 4 Enterprise)

I got a pointer to the 2008 studio.  SB installed Express 2005.  Can this
studio be installed on a machine (allegedly) running a SQL2005 Express DB (with
no damage)?

Thanks...
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

richardmccl...@aspca.org<mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org>

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org<http://www.aspca.org/>

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is from
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals(r) (ASPCA(r)) and
is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail, and any
attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.

"Michael B. Smith" <mich...@smithcons.com<mailto:mich...@smithcons.com>> wrote
on 03/10/2010 07:50:55 AM: