Same concepts. BartPE is putting a layer in between the OS and The VMWare
install. There's something in the unattended parameters that is not playing
well with virtualization. Take the unattended install out of the mix and see
what happens, or use the converter on a physical machine. Your problem
should go away.

You are in essence trying to do an unattended install on dissimilar
hardware...

Charlie Kaiser
charl...@golden-eagle.org
Kingman, AZ