We're in the process of evaluating some replacement options for an aging
EVA 4000.

So far I'm pretty partial to the Equallogic arrays and the NetApp
offerings, but our HP reseller is making a lot of noise about a P4000
array (formerly LeftHand).

I'm curious if anyone has firsthand experience with the LeftHand arrays
that they'd care to share with the class.

Based on what I've seen it sounds like the arrays are basically just low
to mid range servers with local attached storage that run an appliance
OS. Sort of like a souped up Starwind implementation. ;)

DAMIEN SOLODOW

Systems Engineer

317.217.6881 (office)

317.217.6851 (fax)