Agreed.  When it comes to the top two tiers, you really can't go wrong with
any of the players.

This is a mature industry, with solid products all the way around.
Different approaches perhaps, and different feature sets, but very similar
results.

Below the second tier, however,  all bets are off.

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

Sent from my Motorola Droid