On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:24 PM, paul d <pdw1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> We entered into a contract to have all our non-label printers to be leased
> from a company (we used to just buy them) and have been replacing the
> current printers with these new printers.  That, of course, means changing
> the drivers on the print server.

  I'd start looking there, then.  You changed printer drivers, and now
you have some new printer problems.  I doubt that's coincidence.

  I've seen all manner of weird problems come about due to printer
drivers.  A buggy printer driver can affect other printers using other
drivers on the same computer.  (HP's drivers started doing this to us.
 It's one of the main reasons we're not buying HP printers anymore.)

-- Ben