Let me know ahead of time and I'll see if I can swing some 'complimentary'
tickets.

Jim

From: Steve Ens [mailto:stevey...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 4:01 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Security - Marc Maiffret

That's FANtastic.  Next time we're close, I will definitely stop by and catch a
game.

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Jim Holmgren <jholmg...@xlhealth.com> wrote:

It's a very nice location.  I can't see the field from my office (apparently
there is a conference room on the 8th floor that overlooks the field), but the
stadium is only about 50 yards away from the warehouse and I can see the
outside façade of the stadium out my window.  I can one of the main entrances,
so I can watch people coming and going.

Being from Philly, I'm not an O's fan (still bitter about 1983), but it really
is a beautiful place to catch a game.

When the weather is nice, we have windows open so we can hear the crowd during
day games and smell the hog dogs, popcorn, etc.  It's a really nice atmosphere
in which to work.  I take the light-rail into the office during day games, so I
don't have to deal with parking.

There are usually tickets available, and if nothing is 'on fire' we can
sometimes take an afternoon off for the game.  Heck, if I get paged, I'm a 5
minute walk from the office.  :)

Jim