BZZZ.  An iPad is not a tablet PC.  It is not running Macintosh OS; it is
running the iPod/Phone OS.  From what I have seen, its more or less a big
honking iPod Touch[1].  If you dont have a specific purpose for an iPad,
it[2] does not belong on your network.

1.  Dont forget to quantify the apps and crap you are going to have to get
for it to be usable, as well as properly protected.
2.  This goes for any device.

--
ME2