My company is beginning to look at some type of document management
system for ease of access, DR, and litigation compliance.  One thing
we've determined is that we need to decide on a retention policy
before going much further.  Other than that, we don't know whether an
in-house or hosted solution would be best, or if it's even a
cost-effective option to pursue.

Any one care to share how you've made the transition from paper to
electronic document management?
Perhaps some lessons learned or "solutions" to avoid?

TIA...

Die dulci fruere!

Roger Wright
___