We have software called DocStar, which has a lot of features including scanning
with OCR and also can accept most electronic documents in their native format.
It also has a plugin for MS Office to put documents straight into the system
from within Word, Outlook, etc.

At this point we are just developing a document retention strategy, and haven't
utilized Docstar enough to recommend or not recommend it, but its one more
application to check out.

 Ralph

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and