Best.is probably just to utilize Fax.com.

From: Greg Farber [mailto:gregfar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: best windows fax app?

Hello. Sort of a low-tech question here...

We have a need to deliver pdf documents to some of our customers' fax
machines.

We are testing Windows Fax on a Dell Optiplex with an OEM fax board:

Broadcom BCMv.92 56k modem

the drivers have been updated recently.

The problem is that when we fax a pdf of an invoice, only the company logo
(a graphic) gets faxed through, and not the text content. So we get a big
white page with only the graphic showing.

I am thinking that there might be a better fax app out there..? Any
suggestions?

Thank you !

Greg Farber