From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 5:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RANT -- Microsoft Update video drivers

Why in the world does Microsoft try to push out new drivers for video cards,
especially nVidia video cards? They never work, and only make things worse!
It's been my experience that every time you let Microsoft try and
auto-install an updated driver for a video card (especially nVidia-based
cards) it just serves to mess things up!

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>