Sweet!  "...beefed it up some..."--- I'll say!

I can't remember what the gas prices were, but I could put a dollar's worth in
and get to school all week.

From: Bill Lambert [mailto:blamb...@concuity.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 8:25 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT, vintage memories

The week I came home from VN my dad co-signed for a 69 Nova SS 350.  It was
$3300.00 out the door.  Beefed it up some (650cfm Holly, Hurst shifter, Headman
Headers with Thrush mufflers, ¾ race cam, Detroit Locker clutch, 4:13 rear end,
fat tires, Crager wheels ) and loved that car...it was sweet looking and fast!
Wish I would have kept it.  Gas was less than 50 cents a gallon then.

Bill Lambert

Concuity

Phone  847-941-9206

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attached files,
is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
information for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message.  Thank you.