I've got one user who's got a Dell Latitude laptop and for some reason
whenever I try to install IE 7 on it (yeah, I know 8 is out, but I want to
be among the last to upgrade my machines! J) it refuses to install cleanly
and whenever we try to launch IE after upgrading, it will flash and put a
shortcut on the desktop, but refuses to open an IE window. All my research
suggests that something is causing a corrupt install, and I've run just
about every test I can, short of running a malware scan (I don't want to tie
up the laptop that long while the user is trying to get some work done, I'll
run a scan while the user is at lunch!)

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>