As far as I could tell the laptop was clean...however, I just had a vicious
battle with that TDSS rootkit beast from hell the other day, so I was
wondering if perhaps it could have been something as insidious as that had
perhaps made its way onto there. She's taken the laptop back down south at
the minute, but I might advise her to download the latest MBAM, as I know
that catches the evil little swine.

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>