Hahahaha!

Just Tweeted by MS Europe..

@MSEurope <http://twitter.com/MSEurope> : We've lost a background image, if
found please return to bing.com ;)

From: Rod Trent [mailto:rodtr...@myitforum.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Google and stupid background pictures

"Market" driven maybe - definitely a backfire if it's "marketing".  It
causes the Google page to load slower than a New Orleans network.

OK.so, maybe folks aren't moving to Bing for search in droves - but the
younger generation (16 and under) is jumping out there daily just to see
what photo is up there, and to click on the info ballons.