I don't see this as copying the competitor and instead see it for what it
is, which is simply an attempt by Google to "change things up" a
little. With that statement anything Google does to change from it's
original brand will be seen as "copying". It's no secret that Bing comes in
a close third when compared to Google so what is Google chasing? If anything
Microsoft should see this as another attempt by Google to cancel them out
when it comes to searching. When I navigate to the Bing website I see a
totally differnt user experience. It's the same with Apple and Microsoft,
similar features but different experiences.