Okay ... we had no problems maybe because we had assigned pw's which the
users could not change.  We only had one VPN user - that never used it :-\
Now we have about 20 VPN users.  We also executed the Group Policy and went
thru AD and checked "force pw change" at around 10PM and announced it many
times.  We had under 100 users at the time so that didn't take too long.
IIRC there were about 5 or 10 users who needed hand holding to change the
pw.