Still can't seem to find a way to track this device though...
I just can't seem to find where this Mac is originating from.

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 July 2010 12:45
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Possible Rogue device on the network

These guys seem to think that MAC address is from a Dell device.

http://hwaddress.com/mac/000F1F-000000.html

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 5:53 AM, Terry Dickson
<te...@treasurer.state.ks.us<mailto:te...@treasurer.state.ks.us>> wrote:
I do not have notes on this, but if I remember correctly I have seen something
like this once in the past.  The MAC is from a Wireless Connector so look for a
laptop(probably) that is connected with Wired connection but still has wireless
turned on.