On 27 Jul 2010 at 10:34, Fergal O'Connell  wrote:

>     HI Folks,
>
>     We are having a sporadic network issue on our LAN which I am currently
> trouble shooting -
>     I ran a wire shark capture on one of the hosts that is affected and I
> want to know what the
>     following is
>     I can´t find that Mac address on our network.
>     I checked the DHCP and I checked the arp table on all our switches and
> routers.
>     MAC - 00:0f:1f:30:26:e3 is assigned to WW PCBA Test
>     What I want to is find this device and turn off STP.
>
>     Any idea´s?

http://www.google.com/search?q="WW+PCBA+Test"; turns up some interesting
possibilities ...

============= Included Stuff Follows =============
Ww pcba test appears under Manufacturer tab in Inventory - Spiceworks Community

    "Not a question, but something that may help with duplications in
    inventory. Today I noticed a laptop that duplicated itself. Same name,
    different IP Address, diifferent MAC Address. Noticed that MFG on one was
    Dell, and on the other was Ww Pcba Test. Did a quick search and found out
    that it happens occassionally with a laptop that has wireless active and
    also has NIC connected to the network. This one will probably be pretty
    hard to program around, so I am just adding notes to Ww Pcba Test entries
    when they occur. "

============= Included Stuff Ends =============
Seen here:  http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/18916

--