From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Bandwidth problems

You don't NEED the security stuff?

Can I ask why?!?

ASB  <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker> (My XeeSM Profile)
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=emai
l&utm_campaign=footer> Signature powered by
<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=emai
l&utm_campaign=footer> WiseStamp

<http://s.wisestamp.com/pixel.png?p=chrome&v=1.2.3.0&t=1282839004056&u=76067
36&e=1283>

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Lists - Level5 <li...@levelfive.us> wrote:

Rich, all the security stuff is disabled, we didn't need it anyway but I
took it off as a precaution the other day.