Freeswitch looks really really good

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

Sent from my Motorola Droid

On Sep 9, 2010 11:24 AM, "Joseph L. Casale" <jcas...@activenetwerx.com>
wrote:
> Check out FreeSWITCH, quite a few guys have scaled it up to 200cps, the
design/configuration is brilliant...

> I was an asterisk convert and & I love it. We use pots fax machines to
send faxes through an analog gateway that coverts the dialed number into an
email and uses our fax/email service. Very slick.

products like CISCO, Siemens, Alcatel are proving rather expensive for us as
a non-profit. Open source seems the way to go for us. Has any of you
deployed an open source VoIP solution? Support is a crucial factor for us,
we are based in Kenya East Africa. I will appreciate reference companies.