From: Juma, Lumumba [mailto:lcj...@icipe.org]
Sent: Thursday, 9 September 2010 9:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Alternative VoIP Solutions

Hi All,

We are exploring the market for VoIP solutions. However, known market products
like CISCO, Siemens, Alcatel are proving rather expensive for us as a
non-profit. Open source seems the way to go for us. Has any of you deployed an
open source VoIP solution? Support is a crucial factor for us, we are based in
Kenya East Africa. I will appreciate reference companies.

Thanks,

Lumumba.