From: Evan Brastow [mailto:ebras...@automatedemblem.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 12:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Switch opinions

Hi guys,

I'm looking at replacing my HP ProCurve switch and am looking at a Cisco
Catalyst 2960S-48TS-S 48 port managed switch. Anyone have any experience
with this switch or this family of switches? Obviously Cisco is a pretty
good name, but it's been a while since I've bought anything of theirs.

Thanks! :)

Evan