+1

Both our old 3500-series Cisco and our current 3750 series are, unless you
know the CIOS CLI stuff thoroughly, are a pain to manage.

Support renewal is expensive (SmartNet - smart for Cisco, I guess...)

I would seriously consider staying with HP (which was not my choice to
make a couple of years back...)
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA
®) and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this
e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply email
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout thereof.

"Raper, Jonathan - Eagle" <jra...@eaglemds.com> wrote on 09/14/2010
01:20:16 PM: