One or two line summary followed by bullet points and everything should be
in chronological order. IT resumes aren't that hard to read depending
on the format used to describe your particular skillset and the job you're
seeking. So I say don't pay anyone unless you're desperate. I suggest
posting here first as I'm sure someone would gladly critique it for you. My
resume is currently up to 9 pages and filled with mostly redundant info
from jobs spanning the last 5 years. I don't list any contracts lasting less
than three (3) months and I keep a trimmed copy that's forwarded to hiring
managers when needed. I present the 9-page booklet during the interview
where I'm given the opportunity to expand on what's listed because no one
wants to read through all of the gibberish.

gl