From: MarvinC [mailto:marv...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:31 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Resume's

One or two line summary followed by bullet points and everything should
be in chronological order. IT resumes aren't that hard to read depending
on the format used to describe your particular skillset and the job
you're seeking. So I say don't pay anyone unless you're desperate. I
suggest posting here first as I'm sure someone would gladly critique it
for you. My resume is currently up to 9 pages and filled with mostly
redundant info from jobs spanning the last 5 years. I don't list any
contracts lasting less than three (3) months and I keep a trimmed copy
that's forwarded to hiring managers when needed. I present the 9-page
booklet during the interview where I'm given the opportunity to expand
on what's listed because no one wants to read through all of the
gibberish.

gl

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Gary Slinger <gary.slin...@gmail.com>