Doing pre-installation tasks for BES and Exchange 2010.

I've created the BESAdmin mailbox, and I'm now configuring the Exchange 2010
permissions.  It's asking me to type one of the following commands within the
Exchange Management Shell.  I'm not sure what exactly the commands are trying
to do, so I'm not sure how to fill in the blanks.  Can someone take a look and
help me?

Do one of the following:

a)  To set the permissions at the organizational unit level, type
Add-ADPermission -InheritedObjectType User - InheritanceType Descendents
-ExtendedRights Send-As -User "BESAdmin" -Indentity "OU=<organizational
unit>,DC=<domain_1>,DC=<domain_2>,DC=<domain_3>"  where <domain_1>,<domain_2>,
and <domain_3> form the name of the domain.

b) To set the permissions at the common name level, type Add-ADPermission
-InheritedObjectType User - InheritanceType Descendents -ExtendedRights Send-As
-User "BESAdmin" -Indentity
"CN=<common_name>,DC=<domain_1>,DC=<domain_2>,DC=<domain_3>" where
<domain_1>,<domain_2>, and <domain_3> form the name of the domain.

If I'm correct, these commands setup who can Send As the BESAdmin account,
correct?  The documentation doesn't explain it, and I need to know exactly, so
I know what to put in as <organizational unit> or <common_name>.

Thanks,

Joe Heaton