If all the users are in the OU "User Accounts" and the domain is domain.local
then the command will be this:

Add-ADPermission -InheritedObjectType User -InheritanceType Descendents
-ExtendedRights Send-As -User "BESAdmin" -Identity "OU=User
Accounts,DC=domain,DC=local"

If you have your users in various OUs, then you will need to repeat the command
for each OU.

If your domain is three levels, such as domain.co.uk then you would do
DC=domain,DC=co,DC=UK

If you have your users in the default "Users" container, then the command will
be

Add-ADPermission -InheritedObjectType User -InheritanceType Descendents
-ExtendedRights Send-As -User "BESAdmin" -Identity "CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=local"

If you are confident enough to use adsiedit, then you can see the full path in
there, and copy it out.

The permissions are now configured at this level because of the changes to the
security settings in Exchange 2010. With older versions you set it at a per
server or per database level - of course the databases no longer belong to a
specific server, so the permissions have to be configured in a different way.

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/ for certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate? http://DomainsForExchange.net/

Exchange Resources: http://exbpa.com/