From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: #*&$&% "Security Tools" Malware

OpenDNS also offers FamilyShield:  https://www.opendns.com/familyshield
<https://www.opendns.com/familyshield>

<https://www.opendns.com/familyshield> Not quite a comprehensive as
their standard product, but more security features.  Of course, I expect
ClearCloud to be better against more malware.

OpenDNS does block *some* malware sites, except in the BASIC service.
(I'm subscribed to the $9.95/yr plan)

Anyway, I've put in a request for them to use external malware feeds and
allow purchasing/obtaining the malware function across all subscription
levels.

ASB (My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Alex Eckelberry