I believe that it's by IP, but I'll check.

Murray

  _____

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: #*&$&% "Security Tools" Malware

Clearly, your wireless printer is malicious. :)

Do you print to your printers by name or IP?

ASB  <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker> (My XeeSM Profile)
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:05 PM, MMF <mmfree...@ameritech.net> wrote:

OK, I "installed" Clearcloud DNS on my laptop at home, and it blocked my
ability to print to my wireless printers. So, I reversed those DNS settings
and I could print again. So, I then setup Clearcloud DNS on my Netgear
router and again it blocked printing to my wireless printers. Reversed those
DNS settings, and I could print again. What's going on?

Murray

  _____