*>>**Fwiw, our malware lists are used by a lot of vendors.  *

Yep.   That's a good business to be in.

Hopefully OpenDNS folks will consider your feeds as a source, and we can get
the best of both worlds.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *