Wait until you have to do a ediscovery.  I'm betting they will change
their tune.

-Paul

From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Email retention

I'm working for a private firm with no formal retention policy.  Plus,
due to limited server storage we have to function with PST files.  The
big problem is that these all become searchable when lawyers require
"all documentation."  What a pain!  A mail archiving system would be a
Godsend but the executives have nixed the proposals so far.

Roger Wright
___

When it's GOOD there ain't nothin' like it, and when it's BAD there
ain't nothin' like it!

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:29 AM, John Aldrich