At the risk of raising the ire of the list by asking an exchange-ish
question on the Admin list...

Any recommendations for players in the email archive space, that DOESN'T
require administrative control over Exchange?

The situation here is that the Exchange infrastructure is handled by a
central group, and the imposed limits tend to force a lot of PST usage
by clients here. And we all know PST=BAD. Especially when stored on a
network drive... which the clients tend to do because they need to be
backed up.

Ideally, I'd like something that can ingest an Outlook archive
(initiated by an end user?) in to a searchable web/db back end at the
minimum. Even better would be some direct integration with Outlook (ie-
actually being able to mount it as a store Outlook could operate with).

Thoughts?

-sc