We have deployed mailstore at a few small businesses (up to 15 user).
It works well on Exchange 2003 and we have used it to archive very old
stuff in preparation for migrating to 2007. Not used with 2010 yet.
Non-tech users love it. The search is very fast and the database is
easily portable during migrations. It's free for personal use

Alex

On 9/29/10, Scott Weber <swe...@thanksal.com> wrote:
> "Aside from creating a new SQL DB every 20GB, it's ok... "
>

> Yeah I think that is a drawback but true it works for small business.

Sent from my mobile device