Thanks Bob…

-sc

From: Bob Hartung [mailto:bhart...@wiscoind.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Email archive solutions

We've been using a product here for about a year and I'm very happy with it.
It's called MailStore ( www.mailstore.com ). You can set it up to simply
archive and not change anything about the actual e-mail or you can set it up to
delete e-mail once it reaches a threshold age.

There is both a web interface as well as a client software included. Searches
are very fast. Even if you know right where an e-mail is, Mailstore can
generally get at it faster than you can manually.

I installed Mailstore on a Windows 7 PC and it's been virtually a set and
forget app.

We use KerioMail here so I can't directly address the Exchange part but I do
know that it is compatible with Exchange.

Bob Hartung
Wisco Industries, Inc.
736 Janesville St.
Oregon, WI 53575