As are IBM and VMware.  That particular pairing is one of the main "things" my
guys deploy every week.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Wilhelm, Scott" <swilh...@mcs.k12.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:12:10
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: Consultants

If you have have a VMware environment, EMC might be a good choice too since
they are now partners.

Regards,

Scott

---
Scott Wilhelm
Computer Technician
Massena Central School District
St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES
(315) 764-3700 ext. 3046

“The harder I work, the luckier I get. “  -Samuel Goldwyn

‎"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a
company work, a society work, a civilization work." -Vince Lombardi