We have two old Windows 2003 domains with PS3 and PS4 farms respectively. We
are in the process of migrating the users to a Windows 2008 R2 domain
running Xen6. We need to keep some of the old applications from the old
domains available in the new infrastructure via the Program Neighborhood
Agent, so we have "multi-homed" our new web interface server with
connections to the old PS3 and PS4 farms. So far, so good.

Problem comes when a user in the new domain logs onto the PNAgent. They get
an error of "the credentials supplied were invalid". When I remove the
entries for the legacy farms from the web interface, the user can log in
fine. So it appears when the PNAgent is submitting the user credentials to
the legacy domains for validation, they are being rejected somewhere.

Is there anything special that needs to be done to allow the user to log
into the web interface in this configuration? There is obviously a trust in
place, so the user in the new domain should be validated by the old ones. I
*could* just publish up some .ica files for the new users, but that smells
like an administrative nightmare....

Any help is appreciated,

TIA,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able