Yes, got all the appropriate entries in there. The logon works fine if I
specify credentials from the old domains. It's just when I supply a username
and password from the new domain - it barfs out the "invalid credentials"
error.

I can access file shares and such like in the old domains under a new domain
userid, so I'm a bit confused as to why the PNAgent logon won't go.

On 29 October 2010 12:13, Webster <carlwebs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you add the Zone Data Collector from each farm to each WI site and
> XenApp Services Site and to CSG/CAG/NS?
>

> Thanks
>

> Carl Webster
>
> Citrix Technology Professional
>
> http://dabcc.com/Webster
>

> *From:* James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
> *Subject:* Re: Citrix web interface query
>

> Yes, we are using apps from all three farms, it is the latest WI, 5.3
>
> I think my use of the term "multi-home" may have been a little misleading -
> I just meant that it was connected up to all three disparate farms from the
> same web interface - I haven't had to do anything with the networking.
> Ooops....
>
> It's almost as if the trusts aren't working between the domains - I can
> only log on successfully as a new domain user when the passwords and
> usernames match up. if a user changes his password in the new domain, there
> won't be any synchronisation done to the old, so that will bring the problem
> up again.
>
> On 29 October 2010 12:02, Webster <carlwebs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are you publishing apps from PS3, PS4 and XA6?  What Web Interface version
> are you using?  Version 5.3 is the only version that can talk to XA6 and
> anything on 2008 R2.
>

> I have never had to multi-home a WI server.  WI can easily serve apps from
> multiple PS/XA version with no problems.  I am writing an article on how to
> do this but it may be a few weeks before it is published.
>
> *From:* James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
> *Subject:* Citrix web interface query
>
> We have two old Windows 2003 domains with PS3 and PS4 farms respectively.
> We are in the process of migrating the users to a Windows 2008 R2 domain
> running Xen6. We need to keep some of the old applications from the old
> domains available in the new infrastructure via the Program Neighborhood
> Agent, so we have "multi-homed" our new web interface server with
> connections to the old PS3 and PS4 farms. So far, so good.
>
> Problem comes when a user in the new domain logs onto the PNAgent. They get
> an error of "the credentials supplied were invalid". When I remove the
> entries for the legacy farms from the web interface, the user can log in
> fine. So it appears when the PNAgent is submitting the user credentials to
> the legacy domains for validation, they are being rejected somewhere.
>
> Is there anything special that needs to be done to allow the user to log
> into the web interface in this configuration? There is obviously a trust in
> place, so the user in the new domain should be validated by the old ones. I
> *could* just publish up some .ica files for the new users, but that smells
> like an administrative nightmare....
>
> Any help is appreciated,
>
> ~

> To manage subscriptions click here:

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."