From: Gary Slinger [mailto:gary.slin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:33 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: trade publications - toss or archive?

Kindle has no backlight. It's a completely different experience than
reading an LCD.

From: "Maglinger, Paul" <pmaglin...@scvl.com>

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:20:18 -0500

To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

ReplyTo: "NT System Admin Issues"
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

I can't read much online without my eyes getting strained.  Something
about the backlight, I think.

Short reads are okay, but I don't think I could make it through The
Foundation Trilogy online or on a Kindle.