From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]
Subject: RE: Citrix or Windows Terminal Server?

It'll be Server 2008 R2, 64-bit.

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]

Windows???  Do you mean 2003, 2008 or R2?  If 2003 or 2008, 32-bit or
64-bit?

From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]

Windows - the application is Tessitura (http://www.tessitura-network.org),
and is used for CRM & Ticketing for arts organizations.

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]

What OS will you be hosting the application on?

From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]
Subject: Citrix or Windows Terminal Server?

Hello,

We're looking at hosting an application for several other arts
organizations.  My thinking is that we should use one of these two
technologies - but I'm not sure which one.  We're behind an ISA 2006
firewall, and we're looking at increasing our internet pipe to Cavalier's
Ethernet over Copper product (from a T-1) at 5M.

Whichever setup we go with, what logon set-up would be best - we're running
a 2003 AD (soon to be 2008 R2).